Portuguese wine makers have focused on growing indigenous grape varieties in recent years, leading to unique flavours well worth exploring.
Join us for an evening with sommelier Roshna Ahmed who will pair Portuguese wines with Chef Pieter van Zyl’s small plates of Portuguese dishes.
Our food menu this evening, paired with white, red and dessert wines:
- Mixed salad with boiled egg, potato, lemon, parsley and onions
- Gambas al Ajillo – garlic shrimp skewer
- Cod with potatoes, olives and red peppers
- Peri-peri chicken with roasted vegetables
- Cacoila – Portuguese stewed beef
- Pastes de Nata – custard tart
Arrivals from 7pm and we will start at 7.30pm. Please let us know at the time of booking about any food allergies or vegetarian/vegan requirements.
We look forward to seeing you for a lively, friendly, informative and delicious evening!