Today Pieter teaches us seven dishes for a fabulous curry feast:
- Railway lamb curry – This curry was introduced by Indian chefs on the Indian railways during the British Raj in the 1900s. It was served to the first class passengers and with the addition of vinegar or tamarind it ensured a longer shelf life!
- Malabar prawns – a speciality from the south of India, full of distinct flavours. One of Kerala’s staple dishes
- Naan bread – lovely soft bread, perfect to mop up curry sauce
- Squash & cabbage sabzi – delicious vegetable side dish made with onion seed, ginger, garlic, coriander spices to mention a few.
- Three chutney’s – make your own chutneys to suit your taste: we shall make Sweet, Green & Garlic chutney
- Fragrant rice: Demonstration
Please read our terms & conditions and covid safety statement online here before booking.
Please arrive by 09:50am, wear comfortable shoes and bring six airtight containers including at least one of two litres capacity to take your delicious Indian dishes home.