Join our guest tutor this evening, Mary Gleeson from Sea Graze, to create a piece of edible art. Mary provides everything you need to put your platter together and guide you through the process step by step.
Ticket price includes:
- All the products you need to make your own 10 inch grazing platter, including charcuterie, cheese, fruit, crackers, nuts, olives etc
- A glass of wine (or soft drink alternative), with option to purchase additional drinks from the bar.
- Guided session to make your own platter
- The chance to meet other cheese lovers and learn how to wow your guests in the future
- Packaging to take your platter home
Meat free / vegan / gluten free options available. Please inform us at time of booking.
Book here, or at Sea Graze to access earlybird discount
**Before booking, please see our policy and procedures for Covid-19 safety measures and cancellation terms and conditions HERE.**
Please arrive by 6.20pm for a prompt start at 6.30pm.