This morning we have a comfort food menu perfect for the season. Along with having a jolly good time cooking together, you will learn kitchen knife skills, get great tips and ideas for turning leftovers into fabulous dishes, and create some delicious winter warmer recipes. This class is suitable for total beginners as well as those who already enjoy cooking and want to spice up their winter repertoire.
On the menu today:
- We start by eating breakfast following a demonstration of creamy porridge with spiced apple & cranberry compote (so come hungry!)
- One pan dish: Cheesy ham, potato and cavelo nero hash topped with egg
- Batch cooking: Spiced chicken, spinach & sweet potato stew
- Charred Brussels, beetroot & bulgur salad – a delicious salad using up leftover cheese and here are two of your five-a-day in this seasonal salad
- Apple & pear cinnamon crumble
Please arrive by 09:50am, wear comfortable shoes and bring containers to take your delicious dishes home.