At Chequers Kitchen Cookery School, we offer a super club for children aged 9 to 15 who love to cook or are keen to learn. Each week we make a savoury or sweet dish, learning plenty of skills and techniques along the way.
- Week 1: Sweetcorn chowder
- Week 2: Salmon & spinach fishcakes
- Week 3: Winter vegetable and beef casserole with herb dumplings
- Week 4: Sticky toffee pudding
- Week 5: Classic quiche lorraine Club sessions start at 4.30pm promptly.
All ingredients are included. Our tutors are qualified teachers and/or chefs and are background checked for working with children. Children do not need to be accompanied by an adult so long as their behaviour is appropriate. Parents who prefer to stay may sit in the restaurant/bar area (or there’s a lovely walk to the beach!).